Force Health Protection
Provide rapid operationalization to the warfighter of investigational treatment, diagnostic, or prophylactic options through strategic early equipping against high-consequence threats in accordance with federal regulations and DoD instructions.
Right Solution, Right Place, Right Time!
Meet the DirectorLt. Col. Sandi Parriott
In the News
- Characteristics, Treatment, and Outcomes of Patients With Severe or Life-threatening COVID-19 at a Military Treatment Facility–A Descriptive Cohort Study (Feb 21, 2021)
- Magnificent Seven (Feb 4, 2021)
- Complex Mission, Clear Results (Jan 13, 2021)
- USAMMDA's Force Health Protection Division implements COVID-19 treatment protocol across multiple sites (Aug 17, 2020)
- USAMMDA Announces Agreement with Gilead Sciences to Provide Investigational New Drug for Warfighters Exposed to Coronavirus Disease (Mar 2020)